I am supposed to have this new program (with a gorgeous blue book icon, btw) that will allow me to type up my desired posts off-line, and then send it here when I get back online.
Only I can't make it work.
Which brings me to the so-far-greatest annoyance about my new Mac. Which is not specifically an annoyance about the Mac, as much as it is an annoyance about some of the software written for it.
Their help files are rotten!!!
If a person wants to know how to use a program to its fullest; how to do this or that operation using said program; what to do if certain promised operations are not working ... a person goes to the Help Menu Tab, yes? This person does, yes.
Only the Help Menu for the two programs so far that I have tried to make use of it in, does nothing but point you to the location of other menu items. I type 'co' into the Help Search Box and am rewarded with a list of things starting with co. Every single one of which is a menu item, and if you click on it, does NOTHING but show you where to find it.
Ahem, Apple People. THIS IS NOT HELPFUL!
And I thought Microsoft's help files were worthless, sheesh.
1 comment:
You've been tagged!! Check out my 12/27/07 post for more details!! Hope you can do it!
:o)
Post a Comment