No order! No method! Where are the little grey cells of the brain??
I was helping a lady put together a puzzle, and the pieces were just scattered all over. Not sorted at all, not even all in one place, jammed inside the border so you couldn't put any pieces in easily... Now, I am not the most organized person on the face of this planet. But I was feeling distinctly jangly at this blatant lack of order. And then... along came Hercule, muttering in my brain.
My new favorite thought - thanks to Nichole for passing it along:
When we find it hard to leave the place of prayer is when we know we've found the presence of God.
(There, Jen - a post! Just for you. :)
3 comments:
Well, thank you for this! That quote! I really like it. :)
That's a great quote. Thanks!
Hi Leilani!
I was glad to find your blog! I've been wondering what you've been up to for the last 10 years or so! I wasn't sure if this was 'my' Leilani's blog, but as I read it I could just 'hear' your voice in your writing. I hope we can stay in touch!
Rebecca (Tatum) Rasmussen
Post a Comment