Monday, November 17, 2008

You know you're really tired when you dream about taking a nap....

And when you're dreaming, beware!  There's no guarantees as to /where/ you'll find to sleep!
For instance - a bathtub that is half-swimming pool, half greenhouse, that your mother (yes, yes, the mother who tells you to wash your feet before getting into bed) has filled with a multitude of plants (with attendant dirt and bugs) while she has been gone on vacation, but is now sneakily covering with nice fat comforters and filling with warm water.  And saying things like, "What's wrong with a little dirt?"

On the other hand, there's something rather enticing about the thought of taking a nap /in/ a waterbed...
minus the mud.

2 comments:

Twila said...

Leilani, I too have come across evil librarians - the one where they wouldn't let me use our friend's card because it wasn't me! Imagine! I see you like Terry Prachett too!!

Leilani said...

Horrors!
And yes, I do. :) Especially the first two books, which still make me laugh until I cry.