You tell me - are Emus in need of more fields or of more forest???
"They [the emus] are suffering for lack of land being cleared for agricultural purposes."
In other, not nearly so interesting or confusing, news - I'm in Great Falls now. The weather was gorgeous today - sunny and clear and about 50. A bit different from Fort Benton yesterday, where it snowed all day, and never got above about 12. S'all good. :)
2 comments:
Hi Leilani. I am on the MN staff and I was blog hopping today. I promised to myself and my blog readers that I would leave a comment on those blogs I look at. We look forward to having Sue & Heidi with us. I don't know either one of them, but we'll know more about them soon! Keep on.
It's been awful quiet on your blog Leilani! Guess you must be really busy. Hope you have a good time back in Helena for a few days. Take care and tell Della and Mae "HI" for me, eh? You should check out the waterpolo photos on my blog.....Laramie at it's finest! :)
Post a Comment