We thought he might be a youngish fellow. Maybe he keeps getting kicked off all the best berry bushes by his (her) seniors? I wasn't nervous at all - but that's because we were in the car, and he was totally ignoring us! Up close and in person, I'm quite sure he'd be plenty big enough.
3 comments:
Interesting...he/she is not as fat as I thought they'd be. I wonder if I'd have that same opinion if the thing was standing right in FRONT of me! :)
We thought he might be a youngish fellow. Maybe he keeps getting kicked off all the best berry bushes by his (her) seniors?
I wasn't nervous at all - but that's because we were in the car, and he was totally ignoring us! Up close and in person, I'm quite sure he'd be plenty big enough.
Woo Hoo!!!! Great sighting...thanks for sharing. Hope all's well there.
Post a Comment