I think I have just lost my appetite for fastfood hamburgers...
Yes, I am still alive for anyone who might be wondering. :) Made it through special meetings in fairly good condition, save for catching a cold, and that wasn't as bad as it might have been. Roared down to Darla and Michael's with Devin, Heidi and Della, and promptly crashed. I think I may even have been lazier this visit than my previous ones!
Jonathan has started playing whatever the last thing he has seen or heard or read - so after a go on Aunty Leilani's computer playing the Red Lizard game; we have to play it with our bodies. Off we went to tromp around the house, leaping over obstacles and slashing lizards. Then it was outside to tromp through the snow, tame said lizards, camp out under the only tree left standing (after we chopped all the others down), jump on blob-creatures to squish them, and feed bats.
The next game I played with him is called Machinarium. It is a very cute little robot who buzzes around trying to fix himself up and get back to where he started... the game begins with him being thrown in the dump. So at supper time, here is Jonathan putting around with one arm out rigid, squatting down and buzzing back up again... being a little robot.
Boy, if I was that good at learning and replicating what God tries to teach!
It's been really nice weather. Today is the first day that is cloudy since last Thursday, I think. D&M&co have gone up to Bozeman to go skiing. I was tempted to go, but decided that it would be better if I didn't - as I am feeling extra tired. So I've been lazing around, enjoying a quiet house with no one in it but me, and taking naps.
Sunday, I'll catch a ride with Devin to Manhattan. Not sure yet how I'll meet up with Jane from there. We plan to start mtgs again the Sunday after that.
4 comments:
HI Yay-Yanni!! Great to hear from you - and glad you're enjoying some quiet relaxing days!!!!
Can't say mine fit into that category, but have been accomplishing lots of appointments (doctor, therapy, & dentist). Enjoyable for the most part nonetheless. :)
Happy sleeping!!
Happy for the update! Enjoy your "vacation" days and feel much better soon!
Psst...the only way she can rest here is if we leave. Really! These kids don't leave her alone...and I force her to help me chop up apples and can them and count Labels for Education, and, and, and...we love it when Leilani comes to visit!
Hee hee. The best sort of 'rest'!
Post a Comment