Saturday, March 10, 2012

Dear Readers.

I don't like google any more (this is an aesthetic criticism, not a political one!) so I am making a new blog hosted by someone else.

For those of you who may be inclined to sniff and say to yourselves, "She just doesn't like change!" I'd like to mention that I did wait to see if I got used to it.  If you look at my posts, you will see one a while back commenting on the state of the new google scroll bar.

There are other problems as well (disappearing menu items, impossible to see check boxes, just plain ugliness...)  The more I have used it, the less I have liked it.  So, sez I to myself, There are other people in the world besides Google!  If I don't like their stuff any more, I don't have to use it!

Now I am having fun creating a new background look in preparation for starting the new one out.  :)

5 comments:

Della S said...

Let us know where to find you next, please.

Leilani said...

Absolutely. Anyone who wants the address, please let me know, and as soon as I get it up and going, I will send it to you!

Twila said...

and... where is it? I'd like to know too!

DCAja said...

nice blog!
please visit this good site thanks! GBU

Anonymous said...

UT-UT-UT-UT-UT-UT-UT-UT-UT-UT