Friday, March 21, 2008

It's snowing!  
We're up at Bert and Jay's, and have a beautiful view to watch.  Both the snow coming down (absolutely mesmerizingly gorgeous) and the hillsides covered with it.  :)  You're right, Michelle, no one can decorate a tree better than God.

Debbie and Helen came over this way, this time - so we are enjoying their company.  I'm making supper - pasta primavera and bread.  And jello or something, haven't decided.  Sandy made chocolate chip cookies for dessert.  Mmm.

Next week, back to working full-bore at Ronan.  The cabinets are supposed to be coming, so that will be pretty exciting.  We won't have empty rooms anymore!

The only other exciting news is Me Sewing.  Ha.  I am not fond of sewing.  But, I thought, this little project - aprons from dishtowels and potholders - should be easy enough!  I can do this!  Uh huh.  First, you try sewing on seventy-hundred different machines!  The last and latest setback was the needle breaking, and me not being able to find where the stash of extras was.  The aprons are back in the bag waiting for my temper to cool.  ;)

1 comment:

Darla said...

You funny girl! It must be hard trying to sew on seventy hundred different machines. I borrow my MIL's and keep it for...well, a long time until I finally decide to use it before she asks for it back. Then I ignore the pile of sewing for another seven months. Good luck with the aprons!