I asked Mom to order me a PowerCurl - which is a handy little gadget that has a spot for your macbook adapter in the center, and clips for the cords to wind around the edges. Is exactly what I needed to keep cord fitting into its designated spot in my bag.
So I got it the other day, only to find it was the wrong size. Alas and woe! They'd sent me the one for the Macbook Air, instead. Upon inquiring how to exchange for the correct PowerCurl, here is what I was told:
"We'll send the right one out to you via FedEx. You should get it in 5 to 7 days. Don't bother returning the first one; if you have a friend who has a Macbook Air, give it to them. Have a nice day!"
Thanks! I will!
Anyone out there have a macbook air and want a bright orange powercurl??
1 comment:
Just saw this. I'll check around
Post a Comment