Thursday, February 17, 2011

1. I really like automatic carwashes. I like sitting inside your car while they squirt soap all over everything. It's like a little private cave for a moment. Next best is when they have those long ribbon-like strips of felt (or whatever fabric it is!) that come swishing over your car. And then it rains.

2. It's a very strange feeling to sit in a hot-tub when it is extremely cold outside. I love doing this; it's the only time I can stay in the water for longer than about 15 min without overheating. But when the little hairs on your upper arms are all encased with ice while the rest of you is roasting hot... it's strange. That is all.

3. Dark chocolate is good for your teeth. I already put that up, but I like it so much I'm repeating it. And investing in 80% dark for 'flossing' purposes.

2 comments:

Della S said...

I like your quirky posts!

Twila said...

I used to be terrified of those car washes. They still give me a little fright when the long part comes at the car...