Tuesday, April 19, 2011

I read an article saying how that standing up as opposed to sitting down all day can reduce your risk of heart attack by 54%, so I was going to post it here. But a little googling only showed me four instances of that information, all written by the same person. Being therefore uncertain of the viability of this news, I will just tell you about it and let you come to your own conclusions. According to the writer, this lowered risk was seen in people whether they exercised otherwise or not.

So instead of a link for that, I will give you this one instead. http://news.yahoo.com/s/yblog_thelookout/20110415/ts_yblog_thelookout/closer-look-lead-codices-spending-cuts-and-the-deficit-problem

Funny how people are always wanting to forge things.

Also? It's snowing. The glee in my voice when I say that is fading swiftly. I like snow. But I like sunshine too, and in this part of the world, you rarely have both. So I am plenty ready for it to stop with the snow, and start with the sun.

2 comments:

Scott Price said...

Stand up and be counted...

Stand up to be seen,
Speak up to be heard,
Sit down to be appreciated...

Now I'll take a standing ovation for my creative punnery.

NobHobbit said...

Ovating standingly!