Two rather special things about Bowsman:
There were a lot of children who were professing, and in every meeting from the very start of convention, some of them took part and prayed.
And in most meetings there were only three speaking, and it just happened that many times, they were finished a little earlier, often leaving about 30 minutes for testimonies. And there wasn't a meeting where no one was ready to give their testimony until Sunday afternoon - I really thing it's possible that everyone at that convention who wanted to had a chance to have a part. It was very nice.
Portage was very flat. Also very humid. Also very mosquitoey. VERY mosquito-ey. I am not fond of mosquitoes. I squash them with impunity. Even with glee.
It really wasn't too hot though, not until Sunday. Then it was around 90, which isn't so bad if it's just the heat. The problem is the humidity. That runs right up there around 95%, I'm sure - and so 90 degrees is fairly well sweltering. I'm down at Nichole's parents again, and it is 106 here, but much more bearable (so I say as I sit in the air-conditioned house...) because it is dry.
A few days here and then I will head on down to Darla and Michael's for a week or so. Then on to Casper for the month of August.
1 comment:
Hi Leilani, It is nice to check in on you once in a while. I'm glad you had good days in Canada. We were glad to have Carolyn with us a couple nights. We are almost done with wheat harvest....it went fast this year as we had 3 circles of wheat frozen in June. Do take care and good days to you. Linda L
Post a Comment