Monday, July 30, 2007

Er... sorry, Nichole. I saw another moose.
Not very clearly, she was obviously feeling shy. Darla and Michael took their trailer up into the mountains to park it for a while (to be visited on certain hot afternoons), and as we were driving lazily along the roads coming home, there she was - having a nice peaceful dinner in the willows. I don't blame her for hiding - I wouldn't want people driving by to stop and gawk at me while I was eating either.
Wednesday, I will be heading down to Casper to meet Shawna.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Meese...I don't get to see a piece! Glad it gives you a chance to tease...Guess I'll stick with seeing a flock of geese!

N.

Anonymous said...

And now you must post some about your travelings with Shawna. No shirking now!

Keep smiling and keep blogging.
=)
M.