Thursday, July 5, 2007

Lazy Days

Hanging out in Nichole's living room, feet up on the chest, quilt wrapped cozily around the legs, munching on carrots and potato chips .... playing games!!
Ok, really, that should be Lazy DAY - since tomorrow, we've got plans. Big ones, involving Cake and Medora - which is a place I have never been, but have been assured by multitudes of people, starting with Darla way long ago, is a Cool Place To Go. So I'm going. :) For the first time.
Saturday, maybe I will be lazy again. Don't know yet. Sunday, we drive to Plentywood, and Monday, take off across the border (hopefully, the border police will be rational) to Manitoba!
With Nichole. What fun.

1 comment:

Nichole said...

Lazy days indeed...the problem with doing nothing is not being sure when we're done!

As the next days unfold...here's some sound advice: "Time's fun when you're having flies"

Good day!

Nichole