Thursday, September 27, 2007

I learned the value and definition of submission again. It just hit me so clearly - this is why the kingdom works. There was a small situation and one person said: So&so has said this, and here is how we want it to be. A while later, the other party involved said: That situation - they said this and we said this and WE feel... (I braced myself) it should be the way they would like it.
Instant resolution - from something that wasn't, but could have been a problem; to something that never will be a problem. I need more of that spirit.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Leilani, It is amazing how no matter what age we are in our lives, we can still learn and sometimes relearn the things God wants us to know. I enjoyed reading about your adventures. Cooking on the wood stove was especially fun for me. It reminded me of "mom" and watching her create some of the best meals on an old wood cook stove.

Keep God close in all things, and you can't go wrong.

Love you much,
Aunt Jean