Oh, all right, the truth was that there was lots of snow, and I have no other boots (except my cowboy boots, which, as much as I love them and as well as they do for traction in snow, are not the sort of thing I want to wear for standing up in all day long - and ESPECIALLY not what I want to wear anywhere near where they might get paint splattered on them. My hiking boots, I don't care about so much. They are much older and will keep on working very nicely, paint-splatters or no.) Anyways. Here is the great secret, for those of you who are waiting breathlessly.
For wonderfully soft and smooth feets:
Wear hiking boots with wool socks for 4 weeks solid. Every day, except Sunday's which you can have off. All day long. And I do mean ALL day. Put them on before 7 am, and don't take them off until after 7 pm. (You don't have to use the same pair of socks all month, if you were wondering.) Walk around a lot and stand most of the day. Voila! At the end of the month, you will have smooth, lovely brand new feets! If they are also sore from all that standing, I take no responsibility.
Hooray!
Hooray!
5 comments:
LOVE YOUR THEORY! I WILL SETTLE FOR MY COYBOY BOOTS. I GREATLY APPRECIATE YOU HUMOR! MY COWBOY BOOTS DEEPLY DESIRE TAKING TURNS BEING WORN AS I HAVE 10 PAIRS. DON'T YOU EVER TELL ANYONE I TOLD YOU THAT!
I put you in my links is that ok?
Hi. :)
Yep, that's fine.
10 pairs??? Wait. I wasn't supposed to say that, was I? ;)
Leilani
OK! That sounds great. However, since having 2 kids, my entire body hot/cold thing is off, so if I wear hiking boots and wool socks all day, every day for weeks, I am afraid I'll be insane and overheated. THEN what will I do?
Oh yeah. I forgot to mention the other important part. Do this when it its hovering around zero, and you are walking back and forth through a foot of snow every day, and working in only semi-heated buildings. ;)
Either that, or simulate above conditions by putting icecubes in your socks...
Post a Comment