We're all packed up and gone from Ronan, except Sandy and I, of course. And even we're sort of gone - we're in Polson. No more building until March.
We'll start gospel mtgs Sundays over in Hot Springs, and Wed, we hope, down in Charlo. It'll be nice to flip things around and have the Sun. mtg on the other side of the field - easier for those folks to get to for a while.
Reading Anna's sister's blog has inspired me to post my all-time favorite engineer joke, heh heh.
There were four engineers driving down the road when their car broke down. They pulled off to the shoulder and sat there pondering what might be wrong.
The mechanical engineer said, "I heard a grinding sound just before things went wrong, I bet there's something wrong with the suspension."
The electrical engineer shook his head decidedly. "No, no, didn't you see that puff of smoke? I'm sure the wiring has shorted out!"
The chemical engineer snorted. "You're both wrong," he stated. "The engine was sputtering a little; I'm positive that something has contaminated the fuel."
The Microsoft Windows engineer listened to all of this, then spoke up hesitantly. "I don't know much about cars," he said, "But why don't we try shutting the car off, everyone getting out, and then getting back in and turning it on again?"
DRUM ROLL!!! Sorry, sorry, I'm a geek, but that cracks me up every time.
1 comment:
Good joke! Michael is still laughing...walked away, snorts, laughs, then said,"yep! that's the way microsoft does things." Then, "Hey Leilani, have you discovered you really like your Mac?!"
Post a Comment