I really like this color of green, actually! It's very "warm". :) GOOD to hear from you! I'm even more glad to know that you haven't been poisoned by any scorpions!! ;)
Thanks!I am liking it too - though I may need to change the font color to compensate.And I'm rather pleased about the non-poisoning as well, believe me!
I rather like the simplicity and the color of your blog - it is very Leilani.
Post a Comment
3 comments:
I really like this color of green, actually! It's very "warm". :) GOOD to hear from you! I'm even more glad to know that you haven't been poisoned by any scorpions!! ;)
Thanks!
I am liking it too - though I may need to change the font color to compensate.
And I'm rather pleased about the non-poisoning as well, believe me!
I rather like the simplicity and the color of your blog - it is very Leilani.
Post a Comment