I'm sitting on the couch at Debbie's and Mom's cellphone rings. K, fine, I'm busy, I don't talk on phones, nobody would be calling for me on Mom's phone...
She comes in and gives me the phone.
And it's Jonathan! He got a new book at school today and wanted to read it to me. :D Wasn't that sweet? I thought so. I even got into his Book (of people he's read to) by proxy. Darla signed me in.
1 comment:
Heehee! He got SUCH a kick out of doing that. He did it for Gramma O too. I think he tires of reading to me.
The other afternoon, he wanted to read a green dot (beginning reader) book from the library before reading his school book to me again. So he chose some books and plowed thru them. Then he wanted to know how many words. nearly 250!
Post a Comment