Monday, August 13, 2007

We’re in Douglas today and tomorrow. And we’re going to the State Fair tomorrow night. To watch *drumroll* pig-wrestling. Apparently how this goes is someone dunks a pig in the mud and then you try to catch it and stuff it in a barrel. Also, you have a time limit. Yes, you read that right up there; we’re going to WATCH. NOT catch and stuff. It’s a dinky little fair, really, but it will be lots of fun. And dinky is only relative. Maybe somewhere out there, there are smaller fairs. I’m not sure where you’d find them, but it’s possible!

3 comments:

Darla said...

Pig wrestling?! You wild and crazy girls! I hope you had fun. We completely missed our fair this year, unless you count the 1/2 hour I strolled the kids in and watched the pig judging (because that's what was going on at that exact moment, and not because I really was interested, mind you!) Now, pig wrestling would have been good...

Anonymous said...

It was funny! Much better than pig judging.
L.

Anonymous said...

hey...count me in...especially if you happen to volunteer to show them how it's done!
~Nichole