Monday, August 3, 2009

I haven't posted anything for, um, a really long time.  Probably nobody's even reading this anymore, because there's Never Anything To Read!
My excuse for the last two weeks is that I was at Darla and Michael's and waaaay too busy playing to be bothered.  (did it work??)

So anyways, we took a drive up into the mountains the other evening and saw two moose.  We also saw a bunch of cows, snags and stumps who were immoosinating.  Evil immoosinators!  Immoosination should be prohibited!

Three !s in one post... surely that makes up for 3 months of no posts?

2 comments:

Darla said...

Immoosination, indeed! I was there, I vouch for her. I, too, dislike immoosinators. Glad you came to visit us. You missed a smashing hailstorm, tho. Literally...I hope to post pics soonish to prove how smashing. Makes me mad I spent 3 hours weeding a garden that may just be worthless now. Wah!

Twila said...

Wellll I must admit, I stopped checking it so often. If Nola hadn't mentioned you posted, i wouldn't have known to check back!