Monday, August 10, 2009

(I hope you all have noticed my gorgeous Beartooth Pass pictures in the slide show, as well as Nichole's moose!!)

It was so nice tonight; we had a little biblestudy with the family where we are staying.  They have a son who is 5 or 6, and a daughter who is around 9, and both children read with us.  The girl on her own, with a little help for the harder words.  And the mom read a couple words at a time of the boy's verse, and he repeated it after her.  It was so cute.  I've never seen anyone do it like that.  

3 comments:

Nichole said...

yes yes...the MOOSE is very noteworthy ;)...i've been sure to mention it to just about everyone i meet here...oh i joke. kinda.

Darla said...

Where in the world is it where you saw all the cow elk?

Leilani said...

Cow Elk: On Courthouse Lawn in um that town that is at the north entrance of Yellowstone whose name I have temporarily forgotten. Not Gardiner.